Early Rate Till July 21, 2023 (included)
Standard Rate After July 22, 2023 till September 8, 2023
Reduced ‘IADR Member’ registration fee for low & middle income countries
Reduced ‘Student IADR Member’ registration fee for low & middle income countries
Non IADR Student
Opening Ceremony (for registered participants)
Included in the registration fees
Opening Ceremony (guest – non-registered)
Congress Get-Together (for registered participants)
Congress Get-Together (guest – non-registered)
Young CED-IADR workshop on Thursday, September 21: Dr. Pierre Lahoud: “Artificial Intelligence applications for oral health: a hype or a hope?”
Young CED-IADR workshop on Friday, September 22: Dr.Cher Farrugia:”Diversifying your skill set as an Early Career Researcher”
Young CED-IADR workshop on Saturday September 23: Dr. Caroline Mocquot:”Oral presentations: managing your anxiety and improving your eloquence to give the best”
Meet the Mentor with Prof. Dr. Bart Van Meerbeek (Dental Materials), KU Leuven, Leuven, Belgium on Thursday, September 21, 2023
Meet the Mentor with Prof. Dr. Kerstin Galler (Endodontology), Universitätsklinikum Erlangen, Erlangen, Germany on Thursday, September 21, 2023
Meet the Mentor with Prof. Dr. Sebnem Türkün (Dental Materials), Ege University, Ege, Turkey on Thursday, September 21, 2023
Meet the Mentor with Prof. Anton Sculean (Periodontology), University of Bern, School of Dental Medicine, Department of Periodontology, Switzerland Thursday, September 21, 2023
Meet the Mentor with Prof. Dr. med. dent. Guglielmo Campus (Oral Health/ Epidemiology), University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland on Friday, September 22, 2023
Meet the Mentor with Prof. Nick Silikas (Dental Materials), The University of Manchester, Manchester, UK on Friday, September 22, 2023
Meet the Mentor with Dr. Ieva Gendviliene (Maxillofacial Surgery), Vilnius University, Vilnius, Lithuania on Friday, September 22, 2023
- You can become a member of IADR at any time of the year and take advantage, besides other interesting benefits, from a reduced meeting registration fee. Please check it out here: https://www.iadr.org/membership
- Note that the membership fee plus the congress-registration fee is always lower than the non-member congress-registration fee. As an IADR member, you can save up to 40% in congress-registration fees.
- Please note that your membership status will be checked by the CED-IADR Secretariat. If the membership fee is not paid prior to finalising your congress registration as a member, you will be asked to pay the remaining balance (as compared to the respective non-member congress-registration fee) at the on-site registration desk.
- Admission to the scientific sessions (symposia, oral and poster sessions)
- Meeting publications at a special online-only issue of the Journal of Dental Research, the journal for dental, oral and craniofacial research
- Lunches (on Thursday & Friday) & Coffee breaks
- Welcome Reception on Thursday evening (LIMITED attendance! – Make sure you register on time!)
Registration for low & middle income countries
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem., Rep. Congo, Rep. Costa Rica, Cote d’ ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Arab. Rep. , El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran Islamic Rep., Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem. People’s Rep., Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao pdr, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia fed, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Mamibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Solomon islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-leste, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkemenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen Rep., Zambia, Zimbabwe
CED-IADR supports presenters of the areas affected by the February 6 earthquake in Turkey. (Hatay, Kahramanmaras, Gaziantep, Malatya, Osmaniye, Diyarbakir, Kilis, Sanliurfa, Adiyaman, Adana). Should you present at the 2023 CED/NOF-IADR Congressn please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about advantages.
We offer a reduction on the congress-registration fee for (only) IADR MEMBERS and IADR STUDENT MEMBERS who reside in one of the countries of the above mentioned list.